A320 plane shakes in autopilot after entering MCDU INIT data

Hello Aerosoft Team,
There is a problem with your product A320. It works pretty well but only until I enter some data in MCDU INIT section. When I enter FROM/TO airport codes - the plane starts shaking when turning with autopilot.
It doesn't matter whether I enter these data during flight or before takeoff - it starts immediately after entering them to MCDU.
I think it's very easy to reproduce this, so shouldn't be a problem for you to diagnose and fix this.
Please prepare a fix as it's very annoying. The plane turns really slow and is shaking all the time. After some time it stops turning and the heading I set is not achieved.
I saw similar issue posted somewhere else but you responded this is low fps (17 or more needed) in the game. It is not - I maintain at least 30 fps.
I restarted the game many time to find out what is causing it - I thought these are my scenery addons from Drzewiecki Design, but it hapens always right after the abovementioned MCDU settings are set.
If you need any data from me like config etc - please let me know.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Could you also post a video where this happens when doing a normal cockpit preparation on ground?

Flying around with the IRS's not aligned and much of the mandatory data missing in the FMGC is not considered normal SOP and the bus is only modeled and tested for this normal SOP.

I myself have never seen such behaviour yet, so I am very interested if it also happens on ground while executing normal SOP.

Thanks

Ps. Btw, seeing your take off; do you really think this product is something for you?

You just cannot fly this aircraft like a Cessna taking off from a club strip. You've really got to follow the Step by Step Manual. Just seeing you clicking on the MCDU to see what each page displays suggests to me that you are very new to the Airbus. This isn't an issue as we were all new in the past. However, suggesting that there is a problem with the aircraft without having a basic knowledge of how to operate its systems is not a good idea.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I clicked all the MCDU pages to show on the video what settings are there. I got the same reply from Aerosoft that I should follow the guide. Basically right after I entered flight level - the issue is gone. Kind of weird and I know in reality no one is operating this way but I wonder how the real aircraft behaves in such configuration.

Thanks all for your suggestions

Could you also post a video where this happens when doing a normal cockpit preparation on ground?

Flying around with the IRS's not aligned and much of the mandatory data missing in the FMGC is not considered normal SOP and the bus is only modeled and tested for this normal SOP.

I myself have never seen such behaviour yet, so I am very interested if it also happens on ground while executing normal SOP.

Thanks

Ps. Btw, seeing your take off; do you really think this product is something for you?

Yes I consider this product is for me. The video was not showing how I normally fly. It was only to show the weird behavior in the quickest possible way. It didn't matter whether I followed all the procedures on ground or in the air - it was just to show what was happening.

Archived