Recently we have seen a lot of codes used to unlock our products being offered for discounted prices. Almost all of them are bought using stolen credit cards. These codes will all be blocked by our systems and you will have to try to get your money back from the seller, we are unable to assist in these matters. Do be very careful when you see a deal that is almost too good to be true, it probably is too good to be true.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

komaromi

Pls Helpp me!:)

Hey Guys I've got a problem with Aerosoft Airbus X extended! (FSX)

Everything works fine but when I select Cold and Dark state and then I turn on everything that I need to my Controller doesn't works... :( I cannot steer...my flaps and gear is working...my pedals aren't working too:(

Any solution for the problems?

Thanks in Advance! Happy EASTER :))

Since it has nothing to do with X plane, I am moving your post into the correct forum.

And before you get some support, I suggest that you add some basic information on your side, like which simulator your are using and which Airbus version you have installed.

Also looking at your particular problem, please write what exactly controllers you are using and how they are callibrated and assigned.