flight plans

jmuzz

I have always used 'simroutes' to download routes into my aircraft, however Aerosoft is not one of the choices in that software. Is there any other program that I can use to download routes into the A318/319 aircraft?

PFPX, Flight Sim Commander, Simbrief, just to name a few. I'm sure there are some more.

And if all else fails you can use the Company Route Editor that comes with the Airbus ;)

• 3 weeks later...

EMI,

In the instructions for the Airbus 318/319 for FSX it states that PFPX plans will not work.

I am confused as the the flight plan format. I note in the Airbus flight plan folder that

the tutorial flight plan LOWI-LFMN 01 has a .FLP extension.

Does this mean that a flight plan created with an PLN extension will not work in the Airbus?

How does a plan created on the Company Route Editor get imported into the MCDU?

I am trying to avoid having to enter the plan manually into the MCDU.

Thank you.

Stanner

• 2 weeks later...

EMI,

Thank you for your reply. It saved much time. I found instructions on how to set up

the correct windows path to the Aerosoft Airbus flight Plan folder. Now have plans in FPL format.

Again thanks for all your help.

Stanner

Archived