Airport Properties - Alternate

We are trying as a group to set up our alternates.

Is it possible to reverse the logic in Airport properties for:

"Do Not use as Dest, T/O and en-route alternate"

So we can set this as ticked in options somewhere rather than have every airfield un-ticked. That way we can go through and only un-tick the airfields we wish to use as alternates rather than go through every airfield and tick what we dont want to use

Regards

At first the idea looks good but Doug has a very good point as when some of us are using PFPX for over a year, we would have to go back to all the airports already in our database.

Usually when we plan to go to some airport we have a set of airports as alternates and it is done as when we go back to such airport, the alternate(s) would be the same. These airports are choosen in respect of quite few criterias such as the rwys, company rep, gpu, handling facilities, customs, etc. and of course the TAF and METAR of the day.

Like if you go to EICK, you take EINN and EIDW; to LFPO, you take LFPG and LFQQ ...

Regards,

JP

what i am asking for is an option to tick all to start with (AN OPTION) at the moment there is thousands of airfields, i just want to set a specific amount of airfields world wide as alternate for the airline i am setting up, what i dont want to do is sit going through 20 odd thousand airfields ticking them all so they dont come up as an alternate.

So am asking for an option of being ticked and for those that dont want to use it then leave it unticked

Archived