Wrong Star chosen for runway

Hi

As I do not use PFPX a lot, I came upon a small issue which I hope someone can explain. I planned a flight from EGLL(London Heathrow) to WSSS (Singapore) , and when I look at the printout, I noticed that the program had chosen runway 02L at Singapore, which made sense in view of the wind. However, it had also listed the BOBA1B Star, which according to my Navigraph charts is for runway 20C/R. The correct Star is BOBA1A. Why is PFPX not choosing the correct Star? I cannot see a direct way of altering Sids or Stars when I schedule a flight, only the runways.

Thanks

Keith

Maybe a PFPX filtering issue as when you look at the Airport Info the STAR's are correctly identified to the runways, at least with Navigraph.

post-5872-0-43602000-1424696845_thumb.jp

When you dispatch the flight simply edit the route and adjust the STAR, apply.

Hi Stephen

Thanks for the reply. There is certainly something odd, as I also agree with your restrictions on arrival stars you show. I did some experimenting by building a new route using the "Quick Find Route" option and whatever runway I pick so far, I seem to get a correct star to match the runway. However, if I clear the route using the "Clear" option from the dropdown menu in the route section of the Flight screen, and then choose "find" from the same menu, it produces a different route with incorrect Star for the chosen runway. So my next question is why the incorrect star and what is the difference between these two ways of finding a route.

Thanks

Keith

Archived