Just one shot on the accuracy of the Airbus

• Aerosoft

Hi guys,

I recently moved from FS9 straight to P3D2.4 and I am flying the Airbus A320, since. I just wanted to share a shot about the accuracy of this Airbus.

uuoymvnl.png

Well, considering I don't use any special PFPX profile but the standard A320 one as it is, I'd say the figures for fuel and flight time are impressively accurate having arrived in LEPA. I've already noticed this on my last flights that PFPX and the Airbus perform very well together, so this is no one time event :excellenttext_s: .

In general, I have to say "kudos" to Aerosoft for this Airbus simulation...having tried every Airbus since FS4, although not each and every button is simulated, this is very superior in terms of how all plays together nicely and how it feels in general. Not to forget, it handflies beautifully as well.

Until now, all Airbus simulations had some "nice to haves" and had their special areas where they performed well but also many areas to better avoid as they simply didn't work reliably enough or worse, made the whole simulator crash from time to time (like tempering with the arrival procedures in the MCDU when already in flight :wacko: ).

On every flight until now, this was really helping me out in tough times were I had to change things quickly in flight or needed information for descent planning and such and never let me down.

I'd really love to see Aerosoft developing this even further as it is a very good basis for possible enhancements.

So, thanks again to the developers and keep those good simulations comming!

All the best, Benny

Archived