new Aerosoft A320 and .flp file plan problems (Co route)

hadi

Hi guys

The new airbus A320 has a big problem with .flp files. I build my .flp files with FS commander.

So, the problem is that the STAR procedure does not get selected when i load the .flp file. This works in aerosoft airbus extended very well, but in the new aerosoft airbus A320, I get a flight discontinuity at the end of my route and the STAR wouldn't get selected.

Here's my .flp file, and Here's the steps to reproduce:

1- Download the file, and copy it to here:

C:\Users\yourusername\My Documents\Aerosoft\Airbus\FlightPlans

2- load your aircraft at OIII and prepare it

3- go to the init page

4- type this: oiiioiss01

and put that in co route, the left selectkey one.

Now your route is insertet with the sid procedure and all, but the STAR is not!

I have included the proper arrival procedure in that file, by the way. With FS commander, you can also try and make your own flightplan, but I don't know why my STAR and runway wouldn't get loaded.

Thank you

Cheers

OIIIOISS01.flp

• Aerosoft

Hello,

you can simply select the desired SID/STAR from the left MCDU when clicking on the white ICAO Codes of the airports. This btw is how its done in real world! ;)

Jonas

• 2 months later...

Hello Scholli04

Yeah It's possible to select the arrival procedure with FMC, but i was pointing to a bug that the plane fails to load the arrival procedure alongside of a saved flight plan.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys

I'm sorry for not updating my post. after upgrading to SP3 this problem is fixed.

Archived