Program Options Question

Can somebody please explain the "Flightplan Options" section under "Program Options \ Planning Units"? I've searched the manuals and online but cannot find any info on it. It contains two sections:

Next OFP # - Would expect this to show up somewhere on the OFPs but they always return OFP 1 even though the number is displayed here is actually much higher than that and increases incrementally as you'd expect.

Archive OFPs tick box - Where are the archived OFPs stored though?

The OFP numbering is different to the release number.

Once releasing a flight numbering starts at one (i.e. OFP 1). This is for the pilot to assure he holds the latest (most current) OFP. If a re-calculation is done and released, the number increases to two (i.e. OFP 2).

The 'Next OFP' number increases with every calculated OFP and is shown on the very bottom of an OFP.

The 'Archive OFP' functions saves every calculated OFP in the "PFPX Data\Archive" directory.

The 'Archive OFP' functions saves every calculated OFP in the "PFPX Data\Archive" directory.

Cannot say this directory exists or ever has done here Christian.

EDIT: manually adding the Archive folder allows the PFP to be created there in txt format.

Archived