Navigation database file not opened

Archie Bailey

Hi,

I am having the same problem as in this forum: http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/86615-fmgs-navigation-database-file-not-opened/

However nothing has seemed to fix it. I have navigraph airac 1413 and wish to use that in my Airbus A320/A321. With the A318/A319 as soon as I select it and click ok it freezes, saying a fatal error occured. I seem to have some big problems with the Airbus X now and I guess it is because of navigation conflicts.

If anyone could help that would be great, Archie.

Archie,

I just bought the A318/9 package a couple of days ago and have had no problems. Have switched to Navigraph ( although I had to download the latest AIRAC as I was getting a "Not in Database" message for the airports I was putting in.

I was having no problems with A318/19/20/21 until I purchased Navigraph 1413 and installed it.

Under FSX/Aerosoft/Airbus X Extended I have a folder called Navigraph which seems to have all the right nav info in it e.g Navaids, WPTs, ATS, Airports etc but it seems the Airbus just isn't being told to look in that folder.

Archie.

-I have attached the error message.

post-31567-0-75162500-1419941481_thumb.j

I unistalled the A318/A319 and the X Extended (A320/A321). I reinstalled the A318/A319 and got Navigraph 1413 installed with no problems. However I just reinstalled the A320/A321 and I get the database out of base error.

Archived