Sandefjord Torp X - Serious mesh problems

Jarlsberg

Here is my experience with the mesh problems.

1. I had previously removed all AoN sceneries, landclass, and mesh....so this was not my issues.

2. I have Orbx Norway installed. I have all sorts of issues with mesh and objects.

Solution for me at this time.

I removed by using the "XXX" method five files related to the Orbx version of this airport and this solved most of my issues. However I still have two that I can't figure out.

The five files I removed are:

ADE_FTX_NOR_ENTO.BGL.xxx

ADE_FTX_NOR_ENTO_CVX.bgl.xxx

ADE_FTX_NOR_ENTO_GP.bgl.xxx

FTX_NOR_ENTO_objects_grass.bgl.xxx

FTX_NOR_ENTO_Objects.BGL.xxx

The CVX terrain file fixes some mesh issues. The objects file removes the double tower and all the extra hangers and objects that interact with the AE version. I don't know of the ground polygon and grass removal were necessary but I did it anyway, as they are not needed.

I still have two mesh issues one on approach with the VOR object and the car parking lot rock face which is still hanging out from the ground.

post-96144-0-21058300-1421539322_thumb.j

post-96144-0-12304800-1421539324_thumb.j

Letting you know that v. 1.02 is right around the corner. This is a huge update which completely fixes all mesh issues and adds complete FTX Norway compatibility meaning no more manual deactivation of any files or applying fixes. (done and vouched for by ORBX's Holger)

There's also a lot of visual improvements/additions in this update. Stay tuned and happy flying meanwhile :)

Archived