DO27 addon textures

Daveroo

i downloaded the addon textures and attempted to install...but there are no .CGF entries....do we need to create these ourselves?......and if so...can we get a how to on doing so?..or a how to on installing the addon textures?

ooooooor are these just replacements? for the ones in the purchase set?

these are the texture sets on the bottom of the purchase/discription page..thanks Daveroo

I just did the same and had the same question...

Open the DO27 configuration tool and click on the additional paints - the config tool does the rest automatically.

They're listed on the right once you have unzipped them to FS9

• 2 weeks later...

Easy. Drop them unzipped into the main aircraft folder for each reg no, then choose the detail level from the configuration utility. That's it.

This is one for the Aerosoft guys...

I have an entry in "Start" "Programs" "Digital Aviation" "Dornier DO-27" - it is called DO27 config.exe

Hey Chris

I got a challenge for you, buddy:

Portuguese Air Force, Air Museum Dornier Do27 A4

http://groupeaeronefs.free.fr/even05_fichiers/do27-11.jpg

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=869815

I don't have any other pictures. But I could use your expertise to help with this one. Everyone here knows your skills, so why try the average when you can have the best?

Is the paintkit out yet?

(edit)hmmm - standard camo no problem. That shield looks a good challenge - Oh, btw... I draw all such shields from scratch. No copying from a website somewhere. That way the trim tends to look crisper on the new skin.

I may well do this as one of the first, once the paintkit is available.(/edit)