Support for iFly 747

embalmz

Unless I missed it, there is no support for the new iFly 747? Have updated both the RealDataPro program and have the latest cycle, but there is no listing for the iFly 747. Thanks in advance.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

do you know, if the airac for the IFLY 747 V2 is compatible to the IFLY B737?

If not, can anybody tell us a date for the update? The reason is, that i have to buy new airacs at the beginning of the new year (before 6.1.2015).

Greetings

Ralf

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

These answers are non-essential and not explaining anything. Is there a new tendency visible, that NAVIGRAPH is going to make itself indispensable for certain publisher/models? (see also Carenado 850XP) This would mean that there is no more free choice between NavDataPro and Navigraph. Not sure whether this is what the community wants. Is Aerosoft really going to give up this market segment? That's at least what it looks like. Please tell us early enough...

Oskar

A little bit of background information as it may sound a bit stupid that we can always only say we're on it, but can't give any more precise details:

The Nav Data Pro developer is currently on another project which has priority over NDP support for the iFly 747. With the upcoming PMDG 747 there is not that much interest in NDP support of the iFly 747 so it has a rather low priority at the moment. You can see it yourself, this thread has 15 replies, of which a third are from us ourselves.

I'm sorry for all the iFly users (I have two hundret hours on the iFly 747 myself!), but sometimes some thing are just not possible when you want to do it, but have to be delayed.

• 2 months later...

which of course means to switch to the competitor. I can understand your setup and development, however, a product like an airac which is vital for our hobby NEEDS to support the aircrafts around. As vATC I can't stop doing service just because of marketing thoughts of those who are selling the basis of vATC and with this the basis of our hobby.

Flo

Archived