freight dogs tranfer on new pc?

senneville

I would like to transfer freight dogs and traffic 2006 on my new pc.Is it possible ?I copied freight dogs on my new pc and put it in fs9 at the same location as the older pc but i dont see any planes in the( choose your flight)section.I did contact simmarket first but they said i should come here for technical problems.Thx for helping .

Cheers Robert

• Aerosoft
I would like to transfer freight dogs and traffic 2006 on my new pc.Is it possible ?I copied freight dogs on my new pc and put it in fs9 at the same location as the older pc but i dont see any planes in the( choose your flight)section.I did contact simmarket first but they said i should come here for technical problems.Thx for helping .

Cheers Robert

You should be able to install the software on the new system without any problems, there is nothing we'll do to prevent that. But just a copy just might not work as there are a lot of registry entrees involved. FS and our add-ons are full blown windows applications and they can only work as they should when they are correctly installed.