Changing The Displays

Flyte75

Hi, I know there are a LOT of older A320/21's flying today with the old EIS1 style displays, and call me old fashioned, but I rather like them and unfortunately the current AXE does not have an option for the "Older Look". I've asked before if they were ever going to model this, but I think they misunderstood and thought I wanted the them to model the entire EIS one and the coding associated with it. I am actually perfectly happy with the coding behind the AXE right now, I just want to have a few slightly changed display which I'm sure will do great in the download section. If I had a list of things that would make the A320 VC look more retro without further coding, it would be as follows:

- Rounded edges on the 6 main displays (CRT)

- Black background on the displays

- Slightly lighter day textures

With coding:

- Everything above but with the analog backup gauge, I don't mind if it's just a dummy.

So my point: I'd love if you could tweak the files to do this - It would be fantastic! But at the same time, If I have to do it myself, how should I go about making these changes? And what files would need to be altered in what folders? Thanks in advance.

Archived