Problem's after installation

gpants

Hi Everyone,

After installing my newly purchased A320/321 package from Flightsim Store, I've had a good few problems.

First up when I try to open 'AirbusX-ConnectExtended' from the Start Menu, it tells me that 'the applications has failed to start because the applications configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem' (I tried reinstalling, it still wont work)

Also if i try and run 'AirbusX-FuelPlanner', 'AS Recorder Manager' or 'Aerosoft.AirbusX.Configurator' from the start menu, it tells me 'The application failed to initialise properly )0xc0000135).

The Livery Manager, Uninstaller and documentation all work fine.

Then when I load the aircraft in FSX, I cannot get the left MCDU to work. I am a real world Airbus flyer and am familiar with applying power to the aircraft etc so that isnt the problem. All other screens are alive and working fine, Just not the Left MCDU.

Also when I start Engines, the Control Surfaces dont work and the engines dont respond to inputs from my joystick throttle (or when i click and drag the throttles in the VC).

EDIT: tried using the F2 and F3 keys to advance throttles last night and that worked fine. got the aircraft off the ground by trimming up a ridiculous amount, then engaged AP1 and was able to fly the aircraft using selected mode on the FCU (Heading and Alt, airspeed didn't work in selected mode).

Is there a patch to solve these problems?

I'm Running Windows XP SP2, Intel processor, Nvidia ge force gtx550ti and FSX with Acceleration installed.

Many Thanks

George Barron

post-120343-0-48911000-1414614586_thumb.

Archived