New 1.10 - How to deactivate the WX Radar?

D192

Hi guys,

Sorry if I missed this, but regarding this new addition in v1.10 :-

ND
. Performance Optimization
. Weather Radar can now be simplified or de-activated

... I have made a completely fresh install, but cannot find the option to disable the WX Radar fully, in the Configurator, or in the RIGHT MCDU.
Can you please advise how this is done?
Here is the configurator that was installed with v1.10....... there is no option to change WX option :-
454512.jpg
Best,

Good day Gents,

for me now with the Hotfix 1.02c and the fix in ASN and using FSGW with the Airbus I have no serious problems anymore. Now a little question, turning off the weather radar seems for me a little operation " on the open heart " so I don´t want to do this and I even do not need to do so. What else is the SP1 now good for? As I read the change list it is more or less Hotfix 1.02c isn t it?

regards

Peter

• Aerosoft

Good day Gents,

for me now with the Hotfix 1.02c and the fix in ASN and using FSGW with the Airbus I have no serious problems anymore. Now a little question, turning off the weather radar seems for me a little operation " on the open heart " so I don´t want to do this and I even do not need to do so. What else is the SP1 now good for? As I read the change list it is more or less Hotfix 1.02c isn t it?

regards

Peter

Well all that has changed is in the readme that's been published. If nothing in that is needed for you you don't have to update. But there have been 12 nore smallish bugs solved since 10.2c. And of course all new fixes will be build on this version.

• Aerosoft

Is it not possible to have an option in the "configurator" to disable the WX completely right from installation?.

We rather not do that as it is an option what only a very small number of users wanted. It is NOT something we recommend as it avoids a problem (or rather incompatibility) on the users systems

Archived