Mega Airport Frankfurt

dagubert

From months now I have a problem with EDDF, which I uninstalled and reinstalled at least five times with no result:

No matter which aircraft I am using, including the default Cessna, after four of five minutes parking anywhere at EDDF, whether doing something (e.g. programming the FMC) or nothing, a spurious sound pops up and the PC crashes and must be rebooted. I use Ultimate Traffic and no static aircraft and adjusted the EDDF settings accordingly.

I have other products using VistaMare modules and Active Camera. May there be a .dll conflict somewhere?

Thanks for any help.

U. D'Agostino

• Aerosoft
From months now I have a problem with EDDF, which I uninstalled and reinstalled at least five times with no result:

No matter which aircraft I am using, including the default Cessna, after four of five minutes parking anywhere at EDDF, whether doing something (e.g. programming the FMC) or nothing, a spurious sound pops up and the PC crashes and must be rebooted. I use Ultimate Traffic and no static aircraft and adjusted the EDDF settings accordingly.

I have other products using VistaMare modules and Active Camera. May there be a .dll conflict somewhere?

Thanks for any help.

U. D'Agostino

I doubt it is a DLL conflict (although it is of course possible) as it clearly sounds like a sound is causing the crash. Are you sure the sound drivers and codex are up to date?

As it happens with any aircraft, the issue seems to related to the scenery. As EDDF only has one sound in the scenery (the ambulance) it sounds like the sound can not be played.