Forum Maintenance Period (02/05 - 03/05) ×

Aerosoft A319/318 with FSPassengerX

IV_S

Hello guys,

Have you tested compatibility Aerosoft A319/318 with FSPassengerX?

When i tried, it was a kind of stange aircraft behavior during take-off. It seemed like the real weight of aitcraft was a lot more than it should be. I got it when I tried to rotate the aircraft at Vr speed. I couldn't do it with woking FSPX, only at about 160kts, almost at the end of the runway. But I did it clearly perfect without FSPX using only right MCDU loader.

In both cases ZFW was equal - 54500 kgs (according to MCDU INIT page). Fuel amount - 9500 kgs

Can you help me with the correct order of loading the aircraft using FSPX. Maybe both loaders are trying to load the aicraft twice? What could they load twice, pax&cargo or fuel?

Thanx in advance.

Hi,

I am sorry, but we did not test the aircraft with FSPX. Since only our own loadmanager shall be used for loading the Airbus and I assume FSPX loads through the default FSX manager this could lead to conflicts though.

Hi,

I am sorry, but we did not test the aircraft with FSPX. Since only our own loadmanager shall be used for loading the Airbus and I assume FSPX loads through the default FSX manager this could lead to conflicts though.

Emi, thanx for your reply.

Another question. When I enter fuel weight into MCDU INIT page, the ZFW amount changes. Where does it receive this number from, load manager or real weight?

Hello guys,

Have you tested compatibility Aerosoft A319/318 with FSPassengerX?

When i tried, it was a kind of stange aircraft behavior during take-off. It seemed like the real weight of aitcraft was a lot more than it should be. I got it when I tried to rotate the aircraft at Vr speed. I couldn't do it with woking FSPX, only at about 160kts, almost at the end of the runway. But I did it clearly perfect without FSPX using only right MCDU loader.

In both cases ZFW was equal - 54500 kgs (according to MCDU INIT page). Fuel amount - 9500 kgs

Can you help me with the correct order of loading the aircraft using FSPX. Maybe both loaders are trying to load the aicraft twice? What could they load twice, pax&cargo or fuel?

Thanx in advance.

I dont use fspassenger anymore but pmdg planes also got this problem. To fix this you need to set the plane empty and only use feul in the fmc. Then start fspassenger and set their your passengers and cargo.

I dont use fspassenger anymore but pmdg planes also got this problem. To fix this you need to set the plane empty and only use feul in the fmc. Then start fspassenger and set their your passengers and cargo.

Thanx! I'll try tonight

funkyj4ever, on 02 Oct 2014 - 17:11, said:

snapback.png

Thanx! I'll try tonight

Guys,

Here's my report.

Step 1. Loading fuel by the aircraft loader on right MCDU

Step 2. Loading Pax and cargo by FSPX

Step 3. Entering ZFWCG/ZFW into the INIT page 2 on left MCDU (the same as in FSPX payload report)

So everything was great. Aircraft rotated at the correct speed

Thanx to all for your help

Guys,

Here's my report.

Step 1. Loading fuel by the aircraft loader on right MCDU

Step 2. Loading Pax and cargo by FSPX

Step 3. Entering ZFWCG/ZFW into the INIT page 2 on left MCDU (the same as in FSPX payload report)

So everything was great. Aircraft rotated at the correct speed

Thanx to all for your help

Dont forget to always set zero cargo en pax in the mcdu

Archived