MCDU Not working / FONTS problem

rtl1

Hey, I just got Airbus A318/A319 today and I had a few problems. First off my right MCDU is not working. It is just a black screen. I tried to press the BRT button a couple times to see if it would come on but I had no success.

I also had a problem with my main display not showing the altitude and speed, but it is on. I don't understand why it isn't working either.

If you guys can help me that would be great! Thank you so much. :excellenttext_s:

post-117025-0-58712400-1412024937_thumb.

post-117025-0-72521700-1412024955_thumb.

• Deputy Sheriffs

The problem might be related to the installation of some special fonts we use in the MCDU2. Normally those fonts are installed automatically and after finishing the installation you have to restart your computer. So please have a look into your Windows Font folder if there are some fonts starting with Airbus....... If not then the problem seems to be identified. Install the A318/319 again (as ADMIN) and restart the computer after the installation has been finished.......

Regards

Hanse

The problem might be related to the installation of some special fonts we use in the MCDU2. Normally those fonts are installed automatically and after finishing the installation you have to restart your computer. So please have a look into your Windows Font folder if there are some fonts starting with Airbus....... If not then the problem seems to be identified. Install the A318/319 again (as ADMIN) and restart the computer after the installation has been finished.......

Regards

Hanse

Alright I'll give it a try! Thank you so much for the response.

Archived