Heathrow Xtended AI taxiway movements

domc712

I have an issue with the routes the AI aircraft take from their gates to RWY 09R.

If you have a look at the attached photo/screenshot, the AI aircraft from Terminal 2 (GREEN box) cross the runway and take the green taxiway routes south of the runway.

I would expect only aircraft from Terminal 4 to use the south taxiways to taxi to 09R, the aircraft from Terminal 2 should stick to the taxiways north of the runway without having to cross the runway.

This also goes for the AI aircraft highlighted in the RED box in Terminals 2 and 3 that follow the red lines to taxi to 09R. I don't understand why they are crossing the runway. Surely the shortest route is the one that doesn't cross the runway.

I've gone into the AFCAD file and had a look as to how I can resolve this, but the thing is, I can't close off the taxiways that cross the runway as I need there to be links from aircraft that land on RWY 09L/27R and need to taxi to Terminal 4 following the ORANGE lines.

How can I get AI aircraft from terminals north of 09R/27L to taxi to 09R without crossing the runway, but at the same time allow AI aircraft to cross 09R/27L after landing on 09L/27R in order to taxi to Terminal 4?

post-72172-0-08297800-1411934343_thumb.j

Archived