ND issue.

brendan19

Firstly I had an issues with the route line on the ND. Which I have seen before, not sure if it has been addressed.

post-106303-0-30588200-1411759122_thumb.

It happened when there was significantly tight turn. The line would flicker all over the place.

Also I'm not sure if this is a bug or a feature but I got a double hockey stick I'm still learning the systems so please excuse my ignorance if this is a feature.

post-106303-0-03538700-1411759387_thumb.

The line drawing is not correct. Could you pls. provide your route, so we can address your issue specifically? Thanks.

The blue/white arrows are okay: The blue one tells you where you will level off at FL200, the white one advises where your descent from FL200 should continue. Since you are in managed descent, these two spots coincide and so do the "hockey sticks".

The line drawing is not correct. Could you pls. provide your route, so we can address your issue specifically? Thanks.

The blue/white arrows are okay: The blue one tells you where you will level off at FL200, the white one advises where your descent from FL200 should continue. Since you are in managed descent, these two spots coincide and so do the "hockey sticks".

Ahh that would explain a lot . I stayed at FL200 for too long taking screen shots as well anyways, Route was JPOOL5 SAT J21 LRD J22 NLD UJ11 MTY DCT from KDFW to MMMY.

Archived