A318/319 vs A320/321

seafox

Hey,

I never truly got to enjoy the Airbus X product that I own - but now the A318 is out - I am wondering should I just get the A318 upgrade vs the A318-A321 Bundle.

I am trying to figure out the difference between A318 vs A320 besides the cosmetic changes (big plane vs smaller plane).

Will there be different systems in both or are both very similar products?

Would love to know everyone's thoughts on this.

Thanks

Hi,

the biggest difference is the working weather radar which takes its data directly from FSX (so no special weather addon is required for it to work!).

The second biggest change is the correct simulation of IAE engines (normal ops, no failures!) which is very accurate.

Then we added the terrain display which is the third biggest change.

And of course there is a completly new soundset which makes the feel of the Airbus much nicer.

The Fly By Wire has also been reworked.

Plus a few hundret small changes and tweaks that all enhance the Airbus quite a bit.

Of course you could call them similar (we're still simulating the same Aircraft family here), but they still are completly different.
If you are unsure, why not only buy the 318/319 first and then consider buying the upgraded 320/321 lateron? This way you can descide if you like it or not.

Archived