Forum Maintenance Period (02/05 - 03/05) ×

Coast Guard 004.PLN and nav.cfg do not exist?

Lt.Finney

The following files do not seem to exist, even after reinstall the package and update in there described locations ".......Flight Simulator 9FlightsAerosoft Flights" for the PLN and ".........Flight Simulator 9AircraftAerosoft_SH-60" for the nav.cfg.

Only files "Coast Guard 001 to 003 exist. Did full system search for both files and none in any of my hard drives.

Note: this is for the Jayhawk so any information for the Seawhawk does not help me as we have the Jayhawk.

Rob

I'm sorry to say but I have all 3 files concerning flight 4 (*.flt, *.pln and *.wx files) The only weird thing was that I had them in the Flights root folder, then I moved them to Aerosoft Flights folder...

It's all there

Myabe you erased them by mistake. If you wish I can mail them to you or something.

• Aerosoft
I'm sorry to say but I have all 3 files concerning flight 4 (*.flt, *.pln and *.wx files) The only weird thing was that I had them in the Flights root folder, then I moved them to Aerosoft Flights folder...

It's all there

Myabe you erased them by mistake. If you wish I can mail them to you or something.

No, I messed up. The files are indeed inserted in the main flights folder and need to be moved to the Aerosoft Flight folder. We are changing the update and the full file right now. Mea Culpa.

Did full systems search. Thanks all the same.

Upon reinstalling again it was indeed found in the incorrect location along with the other 3 PLN and WX files. I manually moved them to the proper location.

I now find that CG0000 to sit about 2m off the water below the bowline, all other ships sit correctly in the water. (will this be fixed to?)

Nav.cfg file, still not to be found. Please elaborate.

Rob

SAF

The nav.cfg STILL can not be found. PLN files are in proper location (not root of Flight, but I did move the previous ones over manually)

Now this nav.cfg. Does it exist or is it a wild goose chase. Pleae give us a straight forward answer, several people have asked and no straight forward answer.

Rob

• Aerosoft
Thank you SAF and look forward to the results.

Cheers

Rob

Actually it is called ships.cfg and it should be in the FS2004MainDirAerosoftSH-60 Seahawk folder. I checked the update and the file should be placed (or replaced) by the installer. In case it is missing on your system, I will attach it here.