Bronco v1.12 flap and gear sound issue

Tobus

I have the v1.12 Bronco, bought via JustFlight.

Whenever I move gear or flaps, the sound is a high pitched whineing sound. Very weird.

When I look in the OV10B sound folder and play the gear and flap sounds directly, they sound totally different but like they should be.

Is this known and is there some way I can fix?

Thanks Finn, I'll check. I found some youtubes of aerisofts bronco's flying where the gear and flaps sounds are "normal", as in being the ones in the sound folder.

I'll check if I can find the hydraulics pump sound in there too.

Hi Finn,

this is indeed the hydraulic pump sound. Just checked out the soundfiles. But the "normal" flap and gear sounds are totally unheard because of this sound. I also can't locate the ASC_hydpump foundfile in the sound.cfg, so I'm mystified why it overstems the normal sounds.

Like I said, I found video's of the AS bronco with the normal sounds in place.

Should I wish so, can I just rename or delete the hydpump file without screwing up the aircraft alltogether?

Alot of the sounds in the Bronco are not played by FSX, but played via our ASC module (Aerosoft Sound Control).

Removing the sounds used by ASC will cause error messages.

If You don´t like that sound, You can edit it and lower it´s volume.

But we got a real Bronco pilot on our Beta testing team. He told that YOu normally wouldn´t be able to hear Flaps and Gear sounds due to the hydraulic pump sitting near the seat.

Finn

Thanks Finn, I'll see what I can do about it. Now it just sounds way too loud. Also it seems prone to "stuttering", but that could well be system load on my side.

Questions answered for now, thanks!

Archived