I am a french simmer with litles capacity in English, i beg your pardon !!

How can i retrieve in FMC 738 ngx the informations exported with PFPX 1.15 (PMDG 737 ngx....) in association with TOPCAT 2.74

A file is effectively created in "FSX-PMDG-NGX with rte extension

After a load of a the COROUTE in RTE fonction in FMC, i didn't retrieve in my FMC all the informations like waypoints (legs) , Weight, sid star payload, fuel, etc

Help me, thanks

post-110671-0-82448300-1403475755_thumb.

post-110671-0-80306800-1403475795_thumb.

post-110671-0-32699600-1403475878_thumb.

Hello ???

Weights, SID, STAR and Fuel should 'not' get transferred to the NGX from Topcat, PMDG recommend using it's own system via the FMC for that purpose, personally I just enter the ZFW figure from PFPX for the load.

The route however should be picked up using the COROUTE key, did a warning display 'INVALID ENTRY'?

Note that PFPX will quite often add 01 ( or another number depending on how many routes exist between the airport pair ) to the end of the route unless you remove that for export, so your COROUTE will most probably be LFMLLFBO01

You then need to add the SID/STAR via the FMC.

Ii didn't retrieve in my FMC all the informations like waypoints (legs) , Weight, sid star payload, fuel, etc

Help me, thanks

A COROUTE only contains the routeinformation, not all the others you asked for. Those others can either be retrieved by the pilots using data link (not simulated in the NGX) or it has to be entered manually.

The name of the CoRoute is shown in the exportwindow of PFPX. Of cause you need to make sure it is exported to the correct folder for your NGX to be able to read it.

As Stephen already said you need to use the FMC of the NGX to load your aircraft.

Last but not least: If you prefer support in Frensh we can also offer this. Just post your next reply in Frensh and I will move this thread to the correct subforum for Frensh support.

Archived