Order of Installation - SG 4

mpwolf

Hello,

My name is Mark and I'm new to the forum.

I have all but Scenery Germany 4 and am ordering it today. I've just done a complete system reinstall and am in the process of installing all the scenery titles. In the Scenery Germany 3 manual, an order of installation is given for all titles.

My question is: Where in this order does Scenery Germany 4 fall - (so that I might begin installation of the others before recieving the software)?

Thank You,

Mark

Hello Mark,

Here's the installation order from the SG4 manual:

1. Scenery Germany 1

2. Scenery Germany 2

3. German Airports 3

4. Scenery Germany 3

5. German Airports 1

6. German Airports 2

7. German Airports 4

8. VFR Berlin 2006

9. Mega Airport Frankfurt

10. Scenery Germany 4

11. Real Germany 1

12. Real Germany 2

13. Real Germany 3

Sascha

• 3 months later...

Hi!

This may be a dumb question, but if I purchase EDDF Mega Airport now, would I have to remove and reinstall certain software, (like Scenery Germany 4) or is it just a matter of making sure that the order in the scenery library of FS2004 reflects the installation order listed here?

Thanks in advance... 8)

Andrew

May I quote:

"If you like to get the scenery in the right order without a full re-installing already installed sceneries, you can reorder the products in the scenery library of FS2004. Please note, the scenery entries are displayed in reversed order in this interface. Note: Scenery Germany 1 to 4 HAVE to be installed in right order to prevent problems"

(from the official aerosoft documentation accompanying their products)

Carsten