Can the Panel Lighting be dimmed

PeteB

Is it possible to dim the panel lights a bit either by modifying the aircraft or panel config files or other means? Really enjoying the A/C with 22hrs up so far but find the panel lights a bit bright during night approaches. Appreciate any assistance. Cheers Pete

• Deputy Sheriffs

Is it possible to dim the panel lights a bit either by modifying the aircraft or panel config files or other means? Really enjoying the A/C with 22hrs up so far but find the panel lights a bit bright during night approaches. Appreciate any assistance. Cheers Pete

Hi Pete,

To my best knowledge this is not possible to do yourself, because the lighting of the instruments is done by a texture set. This would mean that the developer needs to create a new night lighting texture for the instruments.

But maybe a developer can correct me if I am wrong. :)

Hi Pete,

To my best knowledge this is not possible to do yourself, because the lighting of the instruments is done by a texture set. This would mean that the developer needs to create a new night lighting texture for the instruments.

But maybe a developer can correct me if I am wrong. :)

Hi Eric

thought that might be the case as I couldn't spot anything looking the least bit relevant from my quick look at the config files. Would have been nice but I can live with it.

I just tried the Night Environment Berlin Demo which looked fabulous in the exterior view - maybe that's what my wife means when she keeps telling me to spend more time outside ;-) - Cheers Pete

• Deputy Sheriffs

I am glad to know that you enjoy the Twotter too, it is my favourite P3D2/FSX aircraft.

Not only very versatile and awesome in real life, but also very well simulated by the Aerosoft development team!

I just tried the Night Environment Berlin Demo which looked fabulous in the exterior view - maybe that's what my wife means when she keeps telling me to spend more time outside ;-) - Cheers Pete

:lolsign_s:

Archived