Hello Aerosoft!!

Well basically my title says it all. I'm in a but of a budget situation and am not sure what EXACTLY to get. I have my eye on a good looking computer however, with an AMD FX-6350, and the fantastic NVidia GTX660. It's a desktop, so it should run grand- basically, would it be better to sacrifice some graphics performance for an Intel Processor instead? Or - I I got this and used like the Aerosoft Airbus X with Mega Airport Dublin, what framerate a should I expect to see?? Any help is appreciated :D (I'm currently runnin off chipset graphics - dont get more than 8 FPS with the default 737 at default Heathrow :( )

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi anonymous,

your question has been asked a trillion times already with at least the same amount of answers. To make it short: there is no answer in general on this. So please read the other topics about "new PC". If you have a very specific question and didn't find an answer here in the forum or at all the other forums feel free to come back.

Also a good place to start is here: http://kostasfsworld.wordpress.com/fsx-software-and-hardware-guide/ scoll down till "Hardware Guide".

I'll close this topic for the moment. ;)

Archived