Thank you for the Twin Otter

Paul K

I've not bought many aircraft in the last 12 months, mainly because;

a ) I already have more aircraft than I can use ( and a lot never do get used! )

b ) my flight simming budget has mainly gone on scenery add-ons in the last year.

However, with a 2-year subscription to PC Pilot magazine came an offer of the Twin Otter Extended for a mere £5 extra, and was an opportunity not to be missed. Having received the boxed version, I used the serial number from the box to get the latest download version and have it installed in P3D. I wont be doing much in P3D until v2.2 is released, but I've spent the time been trying out the aircraft, reading the manuals, flying circuits and generally exploring the whole product.

As with Aerosoft's previous twins - the Catalina and Bronco - the Twotter is one of those aircraft that brings a smile to my face. Polished and complete in every way - this is the level of quality one expects from Aerosoft. Looking through the credits for this aircraft, and the Bronco and Catalina, I see the same names mentioned. Mathijs, you have a winning team here. Keep yourselves together and keep giving us these wonderful aircraft.

Thanks again !

Paul Kirkland

Archived