OOM And New Nvidia Drivers 335.23 - Solution !?!?

Christopher Barbas

OOM And New Nvidia Drivers 335.23 - Solution !?!?

Hi all

I have just show this, from Kyprianos Biris post at another forum,

http://forums.flightsimlabs.com/index.php?/topic/5169-the-end-of-oom-issue-with-conc/

and from this Kosta's OOM report the updated post's,

http://kostasfsworld.wordpress.com/fsx-oom-and-addon-vas-usage/

Maybe some developers can investigate if something positive is going on with OOM issue.

Thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs

Tested it yesterday night and didn't also see any difference. IMHO a simple placebo effect. If it would be true then the new driver would take direct influence on the usage of VAS. Scrooling thorugh the 68 pages of Nvidia's release notes I didn't find any indication for this.

• Aerosoft

Tested it yesterday night and didn't also see any difference. IMHO a simple placebo effect. If it would be true then the new driver would take direct influence on the usage of VAS. Scrooling thorugh the 68 pages of Nvidia's release notes I didn't find any indication for this.

It's hard to see how a driver can change memory use in any case.

Good day

I have made some flights and I cannot tell I have seen a difference at VAS also! Maybe a small VAS amount has gone away but I am not sure.

I think the real test would be in center Europe with addons scenery's installed and with an advance addon aircraft, VAS consuming addon like PMDG.

Take off from one, flying over from some and land at one complex scenery.

In the other hand, a combination with something else maybe it brings the positive result!

Archived