The super cub what a plane

seahawk09

Hey all,

Just a quick note on a very overlooked plane the piper super cub I just download this little plane today and may I just say what a cute little plane to fly it is. The handling is awsome and the sound set is really cool, but TAKE NOTE "CHECK THE OIL" they dont lie about that lol. anyway i just want to say to all those who havent downloaded this little plane DO SO you wont regret it honest.

see you all in the sky's

Richard :D

• Aerosoft
Hey all,

Just a quick note on a very overlooked plane the piper super cub I just download this little plane today and may I just say what a cute little plane to fly it is. The handling is awsome and the sound set is really cool, but TAKE NOTE "CHECK THE OIL" they dont lie about that lol. anyway i just want to say to all those who havent downloaded this little plane DO SO you wont regret it honest.

see you all in the sky's

Richard :D

So you already forgot about checking the oil did you? I am the one that designed that idea and I had the same problem last weekend. Was testing some new scenery and was forced to test how landable it was because I had the sound so low I did not notice the change in engine sound. First thing I notice was the oil pressure dropping like a stone and after that it was one mad rush to find a place to land.

Good nobody noticed my red and 'feeling stupid' face...

Well let me add to this post, I keep two cubs flying in the Alaska area, I just love this aerosoft model. My favourite view is with the door open and the huge tundra tire or the float visible from the inside, flying low over the water and trees. I've never let the oil end but I'm regretting it, hehehe.

Cheers,

Rui

Hey Mathjis,

I think making people check the oil should be standard it makes it feel more real. at least the oil field wont get raided from this puppy :lol:

I'll have to buy a case of oil to keep this little cub happy. makes me think of my seagull outboard I own NOW THERE'S A SMOKER :lol:

Richard M