EHAM Afcad customization problems

Troy

Hello all,

I have searched this forum up and down trying to figure out what I am doing wrong with EHAm and the afcads. I have used the AFCAD changer for all different settings and unfortunately haven't found one that really works best as far as runway use. The bigger problem I am facing is that i need to update the radii of many of the gates and the parking code assignments. I am not new to doing this procedure but no matter what I do i keep losing EHAM in the sim as far as ATC and no starting positions, etc etc. I saw there was another post like this a ways back but it really didn't help me solve my issue.

I realize AF2 program is long outdated and maybe that program won't work to do it, but I've also tried ADE thinking there are exclude data points that are being erased with AF2, but still no luck. Im kinda up a creek as they might say cause I have many spots not being used and not nearly enough runways active to make the AI even close to workable..

Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks in advance

Troy

Archived