Export to FSX... PFPX says NO!

Hi all!

The export window, I have "iFly 737NG (FSX)" and "Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX)" selected. The iFly export works but the FSX continually tells me it "Can't write to XXX". I don't know if it's a problem with file type (.pln) or where I'm pointing the .pln to be saved at.

I've tried saving across my network to another cmptr, saving on the same cmptr PFPX is on, so on and so on. What am I doing wrong? This isn't a 1.13 update issue, 1.12 didn't work either.

Tkx!

Doug

I've already tried that, doesn't work. I'm following all protocol... just 'browsing' to a folder and selecting it but I did add the \ as a test.

I had it working at one point, maybe 3 mos ago. Then the cmptr crashed and I had to reinstall Windows 7 and rebuild the darned thing. Not working this time. I have to be missing something.

Tkx for the reply!

Doug

I have the same problem. The PFPX can't export the file in FSX or Qualitywings format.

I always get the same message: "0 routes saved. 1 error occured"

I'm tired of trying possibilities.

This product is not so cheap to forget this fault.

Thanks!!

Have you checked the destination folders for write access?

This program happily creates files on the main pc plus any shared folder on a second pc. The key is to have write access allowed on the destination folder.

Check UAC settings.

Mine's fixed too. There are two 'Browse' buttons available... one folder looking one up top, the other sits aside the path we choose. THAT one doesn't work. By choosing the folder looking one all went well. Go figure. Tkx for all help!

Doug

• 1 month later...

Mine's fixed too. There are two 'Browse' buttons available... one folder looking one up top, the other sits aside the path we choose. THAT one doesn't work. By choosing the folder looking one all went well. Go figure. Tkx for all help!

Doug

You post just helped me. The uptop(folder shaped browser) sets the path against the add on that you highlight, the individual browser buttons browses for the FSX document folder and is needed to export a flight plan into FSX.

Archived