MA Zurich 2012 FSX on DVD (1.01 -> 1.02 question)

Grahamn

Hi Everyone,

Just purchased this airport scenery (on DVD from Amazon) for my FSX setup (Win 7 /64) and have installed the airport and the aerosoft launcher (wasn't sure how critical doing the latter was) .... but it was when this ran, it flagged the fact that v1.02 update exists. Searching for what 1.02 does that 1.01 doesn't, seems to relate to bug fixes inclu something about a DME fix.

So I thought I would take the opportunity to update, but depite it stating it exists, the popup window titled "New version available for mega airport Zurich 2012 - FSX" has the "AS-Updater" greyed out a product registration link (that i followed and registered the serial no. etc) and the aerosoft download shop option (not applicable, as it was a DVD from Amazon!).

So, having purchased the airport on DVD media, can anyone advise how can I get the update to 1.02?

Many thanks,

Graham.

Update: Managed to resolve after finding the support database and the download update.

Archived