Aerosoft and X plane

We already have many products for X-Plane. PMDG products are not products we are developeing so we can not descide about this. We just sell what they give us to sell.

You can check our homepage to see which products are X-Plane compatible.

I know however that PMDG are also doing one product for X-Plane.

Currently I can only say that it will not come soon. Maybe sometimes later, but I am not entirely sure if this has been descided at all yet.

Im sorry, I should have been more specific. I'm most interested in the Airbus X Extended. I already have a fsx/p3d copy and I just wondered if x plane will be supported at some point. Thanks for the quick reply though!

Well, there might be a problem. There are already three different Version of the Airbus 320 and all three are currently in the process of beefing up their capabilities. JARDesigns Airbus 320 Neo just released its versaion 2.0 and some people claim that is already superior to the Airbus X Extended. Peter Hagers 320 will get a 3D Cockpit by the end of the year and even QPAC already published plans that they will release a study-sim level version of their product by the end of 2014. It might noit be a good idea to enter a new market with a product where there are already several very good alternatives that know their system by heart.

Archived