Does NavDataPro support the Milviz 737-200C?

hud635jk

I am thinking of buying the Milviz 737-200C.

As I am already a satisfied yearly subscriber of NavDataPro, I have a question to ask:

Does NavDataPro support the Milviz 737-200C?

Even if it does not officially-directly, does it do, unofficially? For example, we know that it supports the Majestic Dash via the compatible Feelthere dataset.

PS: Even if there is no compatible dataset, do we know which dataset the Milviz uses?

Which Navigraph set is used for the Milviz?

I do not know. This is one of the questions I am asking (in the PS).

If I knew, I would not create this thread in the first place.

Googled for it, and found nothing, before making this thread.

• Deputy Sheriffs

I'M also wondering about this. Milviz states that the 737 can be updates by Navigraph, but I do not see it on Navigraph's FMS download page. Maybe it is stated in the manual.

And if you know what to use, there should be a corresponding NavDataPro dataset.

Since the MilViz 737 is not a product developed by us you may want to ask the developer of it. I am sure they will be able to tell you.

Hi there,

it uses the Eaglesoft dataset. But since this dataset is corrupted/broken in NavDataPro it's unusable at this time. See also this thread:

ESDG Citation X 2.0 Approach titles gone

I hope this will be sorted out soon now. The issiue was already reported some weeks ago.

regards Tom

Archived