Some questions concerning the ATC flight plan

Hello Pilots

PFPX allways creates the other information in the sequence below, but this varies from operator to operator.

-PBN/A1B1C1D1L1O1S1 NAV/RNVD1E2A1 DOF/131027 REG/ABCDE
EET/ABCD0100 RVR/200

I'm looking for a way to change the sequence of these items fore example to have the "EET/" at the beginning. Is there a way to realize it?

There are also two little issues i found: The first is, that departure routes (example ABCDE1A) are are abbreviated (ABCD1A) in the ATC flight plan created by PFPX. I asked an air traffic controller who teaches communications at my flight school if this might be done so and he answered that he never heard of this kind of abbreviation and it has to be in the correct format (ABCDE1A).

The second is, that if you export the flight plan for IVAP, PFPX adds the initial speed-level-group (N0123F100) to the beginning of the routing (see below for an example). This is not supposed to be there because it is already stated above.

SPEEDTYPE=N
SPEED=0123
LEVELTYPE=F
LEVEL=100
ROUTE=N0123F100 ABCDE

I would appreciate your help :)

Always three greens!!!

Falk

No. The icao doc mandating the ICAO code changes mandates a certain order in field 18. Pfpx is compliant. DOF and RVR are optional.

Can you provide a real example of the miscoded Sid/star filing in your mind?

Thank you dougsnow,

you maybe right with any predetermined order of the other information providet in ATC flight plan, but of cause you also now, that most real world briefings deviate from these. PFPX already offers to edit the ATC FP manually, what a realy appreciate, but it yould be even better to be able to safe a a order for a particular airplane.

Honestly I can't because I don't know on which flight I found this issue last time. I just tryed to create a route within Germany but PFPX doesn`t put departure and arrival in the ATC FP route field as it's suposed to be.

Always three greens!!

Falk

Here you are:

(FPL-BER454-IN
-B738/M-SADE2E3FGHIJ1RWXYZ/LB1
-EDDH1730
-N0434F350 AMLU8B AMLUH UM852 POVEL UZ16 GALMA UM736 LUKOP LUKO1W
-EDDP0040 EDDE
-PBN/A1B1C1D1L1O1S2T1 NAV/RNVD1E2A1 COM/CPDLC DAT/V DOF/131103 REG/DABMJ
EET/EDVV0021 EDUU0023 EDMM0026
SEL/ARHQ CODE/3C49AA RVR/75 OPR/BER
-E/0142)