Tapatalk - no more push notifications via the app? Anyone else having issues with this?

Joachim (Joe)

Hello guys,

Anyone else having issue with Tapatalk for iOS lately? For a while I have not been getting any notifications at all; for replies or other notifications. I would usually get a push notification on alerts, which are all turned on and configured correctly in the settings. This probably is not an issue with this forum only, I don't get them on any forum I have in my Tapatalk app.

Thanks for any input!

Friendly greetings,

Joe

I only get alerts when someone quotes a post i made, other than that nothing from tapatalk.. been like that since day one for me on android so i guess they made it more like android app for people on apple devices.

I only get alerts when someone quotes a post i made, other than that nothing from tapatalk.. been like that since day one for me on android so i guess they made it more like android app for people on apple devices.
Thanks for your message Gandy, interesting... today I got notifications but only one device, I have two devices with iOS, don't understand why the only come to one.

Thank you. I was finally able to solve the issue by signing out of all my accounts and logging back in to each forum. I just got notified of your reply Mathijs. :)

I guess it has nothing to do with the forum software on the web server then and an update removed the "mobile notification" settings, I am sure they were there... but those settings can be turned on/off directly on the mobile, maybe they were removed for logical reasons. Anyway, issue is solved :-)

Archived