DFDR To FSFK Exporting - Mismatches

DFDR To FSFK Exporting - Mismatches

Hi all

I have made successfully my first online flight at IVAO with my new FSX installation and was the second complete flight with the Extended!

I have some observations from DFDR which has to be confirmed at first and fixed at second, thanks!

I am not sure if some features you will see are available but as long as the option to export the flight to FSFK exist, maybe must be considered to be applied.

15-10-201320-46-26_zpsc07ab1b7.png

As you can see at the first image (just above) no "Flight Number" and no "Alternate Airport" has been exported from the data recorder.
Cargo weight has a dot, that's a problem, for us at least and our flight operations center, because if I export the flight as it is with the dot, our system records only 4 kilograms of cargo. If I delete the dot works fine, the "kg" doesn't make a problem, check the images below,

15-10-201320-27-28_zps373b448f.png
15-10-201320-30-33_zpsbcfdfc68.png

Going forward, check the image below,

15-10-201320-56-22_zps1cd1dc31.png

First check the "Weather" fields are empty, you will see that the "Day flight time" plus the "Night flight time" is one minute less than the complete flight time (check first image). The problem is that when you are trying to save the exported flight from the recorder at FSFK you are geting this error and you must correct the values manually,

15-10-201321-02-38_zpse5b48aa7.png

Although "Landing flaps" are recorded, are not exported at FSFK, check image below,

15-10-201321-07-00_zpsd2c297eb.png

I am not sure about the Takeoff Flaps recorded value, was 2 but I think I have set only Flaps 1 as I always do with A320 but as I said I cannot tell, I will look at it again at the next flight.

Thanks for your time

Archived