MY TRAFFIC X 5.1a No Traffic tried everything!

pomak249

Hi Guys,

MY TRAFFIC X 5.1a

Can you help - I lost all (original Aerosoft Disc) MYTrafficX aircraft recently for no apparent reason (I added some new downloaded scenery but nothing else - i've deleted any that had traffic.bgl entries btw) and now I cannot get the darn thing to show any traffic at all! I swear i've tried every fix known to man - its activated in scenery, added path in fsx.cfg, got settings at 100% for Airlines and GA in FSX. I tried an uninstall and reinstall but still nothing?? I do not have the 'extras' tab either despite editing the dll.xml and I'm patched up to SDK sp2 with Deluxe FSX patched up to SP2! (BTW my FSX install is on my G drive, SDK on my C drive i've run the configSDK tho)

I'm at my wits end - it was working normally just the other day now nothing!! (the extras tab has never shown up btw?)

Any ideas ??

Should I patch to 5.1b? I'm loathe to do this until I get 5.1a working!

Flumoxed!!!

Mick

Hello Mick,

sorry, but I am not aware of any 5.1a or b version. We do only sell MyTraffic2013. Which version do you have and where did you buy it?

Hi Emi,

I bought the packaged disc from Aerosoft many moons ago its actually 'My TrafficX' disc version 5.1 but I have a patch up to 5.1b which I havent applied as yet as 5.1 refuses to work as per my post. I've been using it since purchase but its always been a PITA getting the darn thing to work since day one - I suspect its going on 5 years old now and support no longer exists. Time to upgrade I think !!

Mick

SOLVED!

I had several individual aircraft .bgl's in my World\Scenery folder - I deleted all of them but I suspect it was one called 'Monarch_Airlines.bgl' - this was the only plane that ever showed up!! All ok now working a treat, its taken the best part of 2 days to sort it !!

Still no joy with the extras tab tho?

Archived