UK2000 EGLL v2 Gate 150, 146

CaptKornDog

Make sure you have the latest Afcad from UK2000 web site. Those gates do not exist in the latest afcad release.

Gate 146 is now 147. The yellow taxi lines have been removed, maybe as per real. The old 146 air bridge now is used for gate 147

Make sure you have the latest Afcad from UK2000 web site. Those gates do not exist in the latest afcad release.

Gate 146 is now 147. The yellow taxi lines have been removed, maybe as per real. The old 146 air bridge now is used for gate 147

Yes, I do, both are still there. (Even after a reinstall this morning)

That is really weird. Maybe a post to Norman @ Uk2000 ( Afcad creator) Sorry I could not help further. One more thing, try a re sync in AES airport configurator.

Also gate 146 is there, sort of. It now has dotted white lines instead of yellow taxi lines, and in the gate selection in FSX, 146 is not available. So if I put an aircraft at gate 147, the airbridge which comes from old gate 146 attaches to the plane.

Archived