LEBL Barcelona - new runways?

theother

I bought 'New Spanish Airports' in the hope of having a detailed scenery of Barcelona airport only to find out to my horror during approach that there is no ILS and the runway isn't finished/has no taxiways!

Are there any plans to update the scenery?

At the moment the new runway is used almost exclusively for landings and flying on VATSIM the experience of not having the new runway is not very pleasant.

I have all the new charts etc. All we need is a small update for the scenery.

thanks!

Thank you for the link after installing the small file Barcelona is working. As "theother" says pity that there is no aerosoft update see the forum about pirat software when you need a freeware update to get payware software working :cry: :cry: :cry:

• Aerosoft
I installed the Avsim update and everything is fine now.

I will ask the product manager of this product to see if we should not have this update on our site. We are however depending on the developers to send us the files in a tested format. When they have several outlets (as sim-wings does) it is not always obvious that we get all these files. The dedicated support forums for these products are always your best bet for the latest information on these issues.

OK I have now got Barcelona working OK but with the Spanish airports 2 LERS is there any know problems. Always on final approach the sound cuts off and the panel freezes. I can controll the aircraft manualy with CH pedal, flight yoke and throttle to land. It has now happend both times on my last two flights to LERS. I know this is a forum for online soft ware but if you are asking the product manager about bugs then please ask about my second problem too. Thanks Mathjis.

• Aerosoft
OK I have now got Barcelona working OK but with the Spanish airports 2 LERS is there any know problems. Always on final approach the sound cuts off and the panel freezes. I can controll the aircraft manualy with CH pedal, flight yoke and throttle to land. It has now happend both times on my last two flights to LERS. I know this is a forum for online soft ware but if you are asking the product manager about bugs then please ask about my second problem too. Thanks Mathjis.

Roger that Fred.

Anybody here who can confirm this? I was not able to confirm this.

The next time I do the flight I will send you the FS error box that comes up with the send to microsoft when I close it the FS crashes, so I leave it until I have docked at gate(strainge that FS keeps on running). it's always on the runway 25 and starts around the outer marker.

• Aerosoft
The next time I do the flight I will send you the FS error box that comes up with the send to microsoft when I close it the FS crashes, so I leave it until I have docked at gate(strainge that FS keeps on running). it's always on the runway 25 and starts around the outer marker.

The error message probably won't help a lot, FS is known for it's unhelpful error messages. A flight file created just before you see the error would really help as it is the only way we know we got all the FLIGHT settings identical.

I am sorry but my FS is playing up again I cannot do a ANEKI departure from EDDF the FS crashes in the Area between RID and ANEKI Just day time at night time it is possible to fly in that area. When I get this sorted out I will send you the file. I have no addons in the area Just GAP1 + 3 + 4 and MAF.

Hello Fred,

Do you have any 3rd party textures installed IE: FScene as sometimes unexplained crashes that can be replicated are not due to the scenery but textures being called from 3rd party ground textures, hence why you can fly at night but not during the day.

Hello schaun,

Non at all I just have GAP1 + 3 + 4 MAF Eurowings LTU 2005 New Spanish Airports Spanish aiport 2 Baleric Islands the Canary Islands and from UK airports Teeside and Birmingham I have no FSterain or other such addons no freeware either Aircraft or scenery. I have flown many times the south departure from EDDF

Hello mathjis, hello schaun,

Suprise Suprise after starting my flight simulator I got an error message deleat file _nok1.bgl in addonscenerynorthgermanriversscenery_nok1.bgl. After doing this I can now fly into the area and start at all nearby airports Speyer Heidelberg, Waldorf, Bruchsal and over way points RID and ANEKI. I still do not know what caused this problem but when it works who cares. I hope I have not spoken to soon :D:D:D