[Withdrawn]: N.American F/O Voice Pack

Guest Closed

Q_Flyer,

The English voice pack was great.

If you want help putting together an Australian voice pack I would be happy to help you in either the Captain or FO role.

I would just need some guidance as to what programs you need to make the files and happy to email them too you as required.

Cheers.

William.

Hi William,

I think that would be great. It would be good to have an Ozzie crew, for the Jetstar flights in the Airbus. :)

I'm just a little short of time at the mo, (I'm in an intense period of Uni study at the minute), but I'll come back and give you a shout in a few weeks. In the meantime, there is a doc somewhere on this forum that Matthijs posted that contains all of the crew's (PF and PnF) file names, and the script for each. Note though that some contain errors in the file names! .. but these are quite easy to spot as you can compare with the original files that are already in the Sound_ASC folder. Also, since Matthijs did that doc the Airbus has moved on a few versions and there are 2-3 new voice files that are not on the list.

Perhaps the easiest way is just to look at the WAV files in your Sound_ASC folder that start with "PF" and "PnF" and note all the files names, and what gets said in each file.

Cheers.

Archived