Lukla -bad scenery

david_wi

Hi

I just started flying from Lukla in the pre flight Lukla-Rescue.

I get a bad read out from the scenery.(see below).

lukla8eo.jpg

I have no other scenery of this area.

David

Change your scenery-density to "very dense", then everyting is displayed (see manual pg. 11)

"Q: SOME PARTS OF THE SCENERY ARE MISSING!

A: Make sure you have the scenery at Very Dense or higher settings."

Not 100% sure here if the problem is solved and we can close the issue here on the database.

Hi Mathjis,

I think so. "Danke schön und Auf Wiedersehen" means "Thank you and good bye"

Hi mathjiskok

Good hearing from you at last. 8)

My German is as good as my translating software. :lol:

The Lukla Landschaft is very kühl. :lol:

Thanks

David

This is what I was refering to in my other thread posts.

I have a very, very fast PC (so it's not the resources) and have the density set at Extremely High in the Display Settings screen. The problem is still there. Any other suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks

David- Thanks..but yes it is and my settings are identical to yours..still don't see the stone walls aor hillside leading up to the houses above. Any other thoughts for a solution??

Regards

David- Thanks..but yes it is and my settings are identical to yours..still don't see the stone walls aor hillside leading up to the houses above. Any other thoughts for a solution??

Whatever you do there... It will work with scenery density "Very Dense". But we will upload a small update file today, which will make it visible at scenery density "normal" as well.

Sascha