News: Scenery Germany - Bremen

Sasa

Bremen is the largest city in the outer northwest of Germany. Together with Bremerhaven it was one of the main bases of American troops after World War II. Nowadays Bremen is famous for its Technical University. A lot of research on space flight is done here and from the sky you will see the famous "Zero Gravity Tower".

"Scenery Germany Bremen" fits perfectly to "Scenery Germany 2" but can also be used as a single package. End of May will be the release in our Download-Shop. A boxed version is not planned yet.

The scenery contains various airfields and all landmarks in the scenery area as well as all important roads, railway lines, rivers, lakes and the coastline. Plus new manually designed landclasses and a high resolution mesh terrain as in the other parts of "Scenery Germany".

The cities of Bremen, Bremerhaven and Cuxhaven will be a highlight of this package!

SGBremenPreview01.gif

Airfield list: (provisional)

- EDWB - Bremerhaven am Luneort

- EDWK - Karlshöfen

- EDXQ - Rotenburg Wümme

- EDWV - Verden Scharnhorst

- EDXN - Nordholz Spieka

- EDWD - Lemwerder

- EDWQ - Ganderkesee/Atlas Airfield

- EDWZ - Kührstedt Bederkesa

- EDWM - Weser Wümme

- Segelflugplatz Hoya

- Segelflugplatz Tarmstedt-Westertimpke

Hinweis: The international airport EDDW - Bremen is not part of this package because it's already included in the German Airports series! The "Scenery Germany" series mainly focus on highly detailed VFR airfields, which are a real pleasure for every VFR pilot.

SGBremenPreview01.jpg

SGBremenPreview02.jpg

SGBremenPreview03.jpg

SGBremenPreview04.jpg

SGBremenPreview05.jpg

SGBremenPreview06.jpg

SGBremenPreview07.jpg

SGBremenPreview08.jpg

SGBremenPreview09.jpg

SGBremenPreview10.jpg

SGBremenPreview11.jpg

SGBremenPreview12.jpg

SGBremenPreview13.jpg

SGBremenPreview14.jpg

Hi Sasa,

that scenery looks great. This will be another addition to my Scenery Germany scenery - to complete the picture as it were.

How about considering the freasian islands? They are still regarded as a popular holiday destination.

Regards

Eberhard

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You guys know how to make our mouths water! I know some of those places first hand - excellent work. I will definitely have to get myself a new PC ver' ver' soon. Looking at the AM2 motherboards and the AMD FX series CPUs with a 1900XTX graphics - If you choke that combo I'll be most disappointed...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi

These screensots are great! I'll totally agree with Chris, these pictures also makes my mouth water. I can't wait till this scenery is released! Looking at the screenshots, I definately have to visit Bremen, when I visit my mother in Germany again.

I read somewhere that you need Bremen airport to complete this scenery. Is this true? If so, will it be bundled for some discount for those of us, who do not have GAP?

Just asking.

Regards

I read somewhere that you need Bremen airport to complete this scenery. Is this true? If so, will it be bundled for some discount for those of us, who do not have GAP?

Scenery Germany allways contains most small VFR airfields in the area covered while German Airports contains the large international airports.

There is no decision made yet about a bundle but let's see...

Bests,

Sascha