Ready to fly - Question/Bug

nmurray

When starting from the Ready to fly situtation, I have noticed that the Prop DeIce is switched on.
Hovering with mouse pointer displays 'Propellor DeIce:On'.

Is anyone else experiencing this?
And is this correct as the rest of deicing switches are off by default in this starting condition?

I turned on "ready to fly" and the Prop DeIce is switched on in mine also. I just assume that is the way they wanted it setup but don't know.

Jerry

HondaJet, thanks for taking the time to check this out and confirming.

I suspect this switch is not functional (dummy)and it certainly doesn't match the position of the other related switches.

Still it would be interesting to hear from Aerosoft - get their views on this.

Neil

I now believe this is an error/bug with the settings with 'Ready to fly situtation' setting.

My reasons are when running through the 'After landing checks' the checklist insists the switch is set to off (DE-ICE - OFF)

and when I ran through the checklist for starting from 'Cold and dark' the checklist also insists that the switch is set to OFF.

So I am resonably sure that the 'Ready to fly situtation' should set this switch to off but doesn't.

I have not verified that this switch has a dummy function so my earlier guess could be wrong.

Archived