Speedbrakes deployed / CL Spoilers ARMED

Hi guys,

I'm not too sure if someone already pointed this out but if not I think I found kind of issues regarding check lists.

1. When you are on the ground and the doors in aircraft are closed (before run cockpit preparation) you cannot run the check list. I had to open them a close them again. Well it is quite logical step - I know - however I think that the check list should check this a simply allow you to perform it.

2. I'm not sure if this is correct behaviour but sometimes I have to descent using full spoilers and well sometimes :( I just simply forgot to detract them ...when check list goes to the point: spoilers ? armed ... but they are not armed as they are still in FULL pos. (I mean when co-pilot is ON)

As I mentioned I'm kind of beginner so I'm not too sure if this is correct but I never seen sth like this in real life so I think it is wrong.

3. I can not really turn off a lights in the cockpit in the way you can see here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yO6RBHh4Gs. If I'm not wrong I think it used to be in old Airbus version and now it is not. The INT LT switch could be set in 3 different position (bright, DIM, OFF) now it is only it 2.

Questions:

1. Can I change the voices from check list and replace them with other voices ? Pls don't get me wrong :) I like the voice as it clear spoken and can be understood by everyone but for a bit more advanced users it just sound a bit funny ;)

2. I can not really assign autopilot on/off to any button on my side stick (g940 Logitech) - I was trying to assign it to Autopilot master (it works fine in different ADD/ONS). Am I doing sth wrong or it should be assign through different way ?

Anyway thanks very much for a great job you are doing guys.

Airbus Extended X 1.10 with hotfix 016b.

Hi,

first of all you should not put various things / problems / questions in one thread and second please put those topics then into the right section of the forum. This makes it much easier for us to answer and maintain the subjects. Additionally use the forum search function before posting because nearly all your points are already discussed and answered various times.

Also please try the tutorial flight resp. read the Vol6 StepbyStep guide and have a look into the Tutorial Videos Part 1-5 http://youtu.be/2E6821qDVIE. Most of your questions are answered with those documents.

Regards,

Hanse

1. When you are on the ground and the doors in aircraft are closed (before run cockpit preparation) you cannot run the check list. I had to open them a close them again. Well it is quite logical step - I know - however I think that the check list should check this a simply allow you to perform it. To start the CL and Copilot functionality you first need to load one of the defind ACFT STATES. For the cockpit preparation CL this is DARK&COLD or the TURNAROUND state and the FRONT DOORS are open. If your doors are closed it means that you did not load one of the two mentioned states. This ist stated in the tutorial chapter 4.6.3 .

2. I'm not sure if this is correct behaviour but sometimes I have to descent using full spoilers and well sometimes :( I just simply forgot to detract them ...when check list goes to the point: spoilers ? armed ... but they are not armed as they are still in FULL pos. (I mean when co-pilot is ON) As I mentioned I'm kind of beginner so I'm not too sure if this is correct but I never seen sth like this in real life so I think it is wrong. I have to check this and will try to reproduce it. But if you have a look into the Upper ECAM you should see that the spoilers are still deployed.

3. I can not really turn off a lights in the cockpit in the way you can see here http://www.youtube.c...h?v=8yO6RBHh4Gs. If I'm not wrong I think it used to be in old Airbus version and now it is not. The INT LT switch could be set in 3 different position (bright, DIM, OFF) now it is only it 2. You are right "dimming" is currently not possible. Maybe it will be implemented with the next version (after A318/319).

Questions:

1. Can I change the voices from check list and replace them with other voices ? Pls don't get me wrong :) I like the voice as it clear spoken and can be understood by everyone but for a bit more advanced users it just sound a bit funny. There are in the forum a lot of discussions on this subject like at http://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/68000-alternative-captain-voice-pack/

2. I can not really assign autopilot on/off to any button on my side stick (g940 Logitech) - I was trying to assign it to Autopilot master (it works fine in different ADD/ONS). Am I doing sth wrong or it should be assign through different way ? This is true and also discussed on various occasions in this forum and also mentioned in the tutorial chapter 1.4!

Sorry but I do not have the time to send you all the links were those subjects (except spoilers) are already discussed.

Regards,

Hanse

I'm not sure if this is correct behaviour but sometimes I have to descent using full spoilers and well sometimes :( I just simply forgot to detract them ...when check list goes to the point: spoilers ? armed ... but they are not armed as they are still in FULL pos. (I mean when co-pilot is ON) As I mentioned I'm kind of beginner so I'm not too sure if this is correct but I never seen sth like this in real life so I think it is wrong.

OK it is a bug and will be corrected with the next hotfix (release date not yet known)....... Thank you for the information......

Archived