Beech/Beach scenery compatible with Ultimate Terrain USA?

neil0311

Is the Martha's Vineyard scenery compatible with Ultimate Terrain USA, and will it line up correctly with the corrected shorelines, or is there an abrupt transition between the your scenery and the UT corrected areas? I would expect that photo scenery would like up, but I want to make sure before I buy.

P.S. - I also have Flightscenery's Rhode Island, but I'm not sure if it would overlap with your scenery. If it does, can you confirm compatibilty with it as well.

Thanks.

Neil

Hello Neil,

Regarding Ultimate Terrain and Marthas Vineyard, the developer is doing patches for 3rd party software as yet I dont know if he has made UT USA compatible with our American sceneries. You could ask him on his forum here

As for Flightscenery's Rhode Island we cant say whether it does or does not as we dont have this software..

Is the scenery limited to only the Vineyard, so that only the island itself is covered? My concern is scenery not lining up on coastlines, roads, etc. If the border areas of your scenery is water, then I wouldn't expect a problem.

Can you confirm that the borders of your scenery are water?

• Aerosoft
Is the scenery limited to only the Vineyard, so that only the island itself is covered? My concern is scenery not lining up on coastlines, roads, etc. If the border areas of your scenery is water, then I wouldn't expect a problem.

Can you confirm that the borders of your scenery are water?

No we do cover a bit of the main land and do so in a bit more detail then Ultimate Terrain. As always we will stay compatible with FS2004 and when possible with other products. If you search the forum you will find a few more discussions about that and if I recall correctly, also a few solutions.

Just to let you know:

Yes, Martha's Vineyard is compatible with Ultimate Terrain USA. :)

After the online release we have created some small fixes for compatibility, which are included in the boxed product.

Sascha