Saved flightplans problem.

F100Pilot

Hi to all.

I have a problem with the saved flightplan routes.

I construct a flightplan on the MCDU, and save, as per the manual, but then , when i perform again the same flight, and try to use the saved flightplan, it only show the departure and the arrival airports, and no waypoints in the middle.

Can someone help me? It's annoying to have the option to save the flightplan, but then not able to use the saved plan.

Thanks in advanced.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Are you using the latest version of the AXE?

What was your last flight you saved? And can you please post your corte.txt? You can find it in the following folder: my documents\Aerosoft\AirbusXExtended

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK, what I see is the following:

You have 2 routes LGAV/LPPT stored. Difference is the route and in the 2nd route there are no dep/arr rwys although the lines are set. When you set "FullRoute=0" in the fmgs.ini only aiport and airways are saved, so there shouldn't be lines at all for Dep/Arr RWys.

Also, wenn you set "FullRoute=1" you can not select routes without rwys, sids and stars.

Did you somehow manually edit the corte.txt and what is the "FullRoute=" setting in the fmgs.ini?

I already tryied with fullroute=0 and it seems to work, but i still have a problem, i create a new flight plan from lppt to lemd, and the waypoints at the MCDU are in reverse.

Original flightplan is LPPT IDBID DIRECT PORLI UN870 RAKOD DIRECT TLD LEMD, and in the MCDU shows , LPPT IDBID RAKODI UN870 PORLI TLD LEMD.

Thanks

Archived