No Checklist available in Right MCDU

Joubsal

Hi,

I am very disappointed using the version 1.03b (downloaded) :

- I can't now start checklists any more on the right MCDU : the checklist button remains grey

and and I can't select it.

- The infobar doesn't appear now.

I tried multi install-uninstall + reboot operations without any change !

Of course everytime I exactly load the aircraft in "Dark & Cold" state as mentionned in the "Step by step" vol6 procedure.Following the procedure I reach the item #15 (every thing until this step is OK) and the "cockpit Preparation" should normally be displayed orange on right MCDU checlist page !

Unfortunately I didn't find any topic solving my problem in this forum ! The Hanse's suggestion answering to a post (...maybe something is wrong with your ACFT STATE files : overvwrite them with those in attached-Zip file "ACFT STATES"...) doesn't work in my case.

Other thing : no push back gauge appears on the right MCDU (AES is "off"). I don't have installed any hotfixes proposed and wish to solve my problem first !

Regards

FSX SP2 with W7 SP1, registered FSUIPC.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi,

I really suggest also to install all available hotfixes too because I do not know the dependencies...... What I understand from your message is that you say your checklists "buttons" are grey. I think you mean the the description and not the LSK = line select key. Please have a look at the two screenshots below. Are the two checklists items looking like that?

If yes then the problem is defintely in connection to the AIRCRAFT STATE file "DARK&COLD". This file is called "Custom1.abx" and you should find it in the folder:

C:\User\your name\Own Documents\Aerosoft\AerosoftAirbusExtended

Please check if you find this file in the a. m. directory. If it is saved somewhere else (sometimes happens) then copy it to the mentioned folder......

Another suggestion to identify the problem is try another ACFT STATE like "Taxi" or "Takeoff" to see if the checklists become available.......

Please try and report ......

Hanse

post-30406-0-77183900-1358929639.jpg

post-30406-0-37916500-1358929651.jpg

Hi Hanse,

Thank you for your quick reply.

Sorry for my message not enough clear !

In fact all checklist buttons as shown in the 2 attached screenshots you sent are white and then selectable. But after selecting "CHECKLIST" (LSK 2-1R on screen "MCDU2 MENU") all checlist items remain grey (normal situation starting from the beginning with only :

• Set the AXE in the right MCDU to "DARK&COLD"

• Set in the OH: Both batteries to ON as well as External Power and NAV Lights

done).
    At the end of item #15 (step by step procedure) :

• Light up all 4 screens PFD ND Upper and Lower ECAM

• Set the Checklist functionality on the right MCDU to ON

done and items "CHECKL" and "COPILOT" set "ON" , the "COCKPIT PREPARATION" looks grey ( and no orange) and corresponding LSK button unselectable. On the other hand with "INFOBAR" set "ON" I don't see it on my screen.

All the files called "Custom1-4.abx" are located in the folder you mentioned.

Following your suggestion I try first to install available hotfixes. And report after.

Hi,

I am very disappointed using the version 1.03b (downloaded) :

- I can't now start checklists any more on the right MCDU : the checklist button remains grey

and and I can't select it.

- The infobar doesn't appear now.

I tried multi install-uninstall + reboot operations without any change !

Of course everytime I exactly load the aircraft in "Dark & Cold" state as mentionned in the "Step by step" vol6 procedure.Following the procedure I reach the item #15 (every thing until this step is OK) and the "cockpit Preparation" should normally be displayed orange on right MCDU checlist page !

Unfortunately I didn't find any topic solving my problem in this forum ! The Hanse's suggestion answering to a post (...maybe something is wrong with your ACFT STATE files : overvwrite them with those in attached-Zip file "ACFT STATES"...) doesn't work in my case.

Other thing : no push back gauge appears on the right MCDU (AES is "off"). I don't have installed any hotfixes proposed and wish to solve my problem first !

Regards

FSX SP2 with W7 SP1, registered FSUIPC.

Hi,

in my case I downloaded and installed all the fixes and now I don't have checklist, nor infobar, also I lost the voices in the cockpit and the pushback option.

I guess one of the hot fixes has modified something. At weekend I will bring it back and try again.

Any ideas or sugestions?

Regards,

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hi ALH,

I really have no idea what has happened. Sorry you are the only one with this kind of problems and I assume that some files are missing on your system......but this has nothing to do with the hotfixes because then also a lot of other users would complain. There are still some open issues but none like yours. The next release will be coming soon and I suggest you to wait.... and then make a complete new installation...... Sorry but I have no clue and therefore any suggestion to help you now.....

Hanse

Hi ALH,

I really have no idea what has happened. Sorry you are the only one with this kind of problems and I assume that some files are missing on your system......but this has nothing to do with the hotfixes because then also a lot of other users would complain. There are still some open issues but none like yours. The next release will be coming soon and I suggest you to wait.... and then make a complete new installation...... Sorry but I have no clue and therefore any suggestion to help you now.....

Hanse

Thank you for your answer Hanse. I am also confused, because before I installed the fixes I could fly with all the options working and it was really great. It is a great airplane and a very good simulation. I will try to revert or reinstall it and let's see.

Archived